So, I got a lot done today.
The first thing I did was finish my garters. Yesterday I had them fully made except that I needed to insert the elastic and sew them into loops. With this, my legwear was done!
Next up I went ahead and started on my sleeves. I made my arm puffs, which took a damn long time. after they were done, I was annoyed that even with the interfacing, they weren't holding up well. So I did some research and discovered the fabric stiffiner crafters use. It's the stuff that, for example, helps decorative bows stay in place. So I went out and got some, tested it, and it didn't discolor the fabric at all. So I used it on my puffs and now they're like "little lanterns," as my mom commented when she was playing with them. Yay! Now I don't have to worry about them losing shape.
Lastly, I finished the neck area of my top and attached the sleeves. I still need to put the snaps in place for the puffs and put the velcro on the back, but yay!
Velcro on back of top
Snaps for puffs
Fixing up my hip wrap
And my suit for Misaki. ..I hope I manage. Damn school. Sunday and Monday are for homework, so whether or not any more is done before Wednesday night, I dunno. But next weekend this is getting done and hopefully my psypher, too. ¬.¬